DCMH West Elk Clinic Hotchkiss
Location: 230 E Hotchkiss Ave, Hotchkiss, CO 81419
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Lab Draw Station Hours: Monday – Friday 8 am – 4 pm
The health and wellness of our patients is our primary focus at West Elk Clinic Hotchkiss. Providing outstanding care to our patients is our top priority and goal. To achieve this goal, the providers and patients must work together. This team-based concept is the foundation for Patient-Centered Medical Home.
Learn more about your Telehealth Visit options.
Our scope of services
Comprehensive primary medical care and counseling for the entire family
- Infant and Children’s care for Well Child visits, immunizations, school physicals, and illness care.
- Adolescent care, including sports physicals, and illness care.
- Women’s Health and Maternity care, including family planning, prenatal care, delivery at Delta County Memorial Hospital, and postpartum care.
- Full Adult and Geriatric medical care for both acute and chronic illnesses, including evaluation, counseling, treatment, and referral (if needed) for common emotional disorders.
- Care Management, Immunizations, Screening, and comprehensive Preventative services for all ages.
- Behavioral Health Services