Delta-Montrose Home Health Services
Location: 70 Stafford Ln, Delta, CO 81416
Mailing Address: PO Box 10100, Delta, CO 81416
Back at home and stay at home – this is our goal for you! At Delta-Montrose Home Health we strive to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective, comprehensive and compassionate home care services that meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. We collaborate with other healthcare providers in order to assure coordinated and integrated services delivery.
Learn more about your Telehealth Visit options.
We provide care for children and adults of all ages with compassion, skill, and a dedication to making life comfortable in your own home. Because we provide a full continuum of home health care services, our staff can be made available for assignments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Home Health is covered by most insurance companies, but coverage varies according to individual policies. DMHH accepts Medicare, Medicaid, worker’s compensation, private insurance, and self-pay. We will complete and submit claim forms to your insurance company for you.
What We do
- Assess the patient’s healthcare needs
- Provide the top level of skilled nursing care, including wound, IV care, andmedication management
- Instruct the patient and family regarding the skills to cope with lifestyle changes
Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Assist in regaining lost mobility, motor skills, and function
- Provide treatments and exercises to help relieve pain
- Teach the use of adaptive equipment to improve a patient’s independence and quality of life
- Help with written, verbal, and nonverbal communication
- Assist in better understanding and language skills.
- Aid the patient in meal planning and proper nutrition
Certified Nursing Aid
- Assist with personal care such as eating, bathing, and grooming.
- Assist with prescribed exercises.