2020 Drive and Walk-Through Flu Shot Clinics
October 3 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Delta County Memorial Hospital (DCMH) and the Delta County Health Department are excited to announce our new drive-through and walk-through flu shot clinic options for community members.
WHEN: October 3, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Drive-Through Flu Clinic
Grand Mesa Oncology Building (North of Delta Hospital)
100 Stafford Lane
Walk-Through Flu Clinic
Delta County Health Department
255 W 6th St
Drive-Through Flu Clinic at Delta County Memorial Hospital:
- $20 Regular Flu Shot for ages 18 and older
- $55 High Dose Flu Shot for ages 65 and older
- Those with Medicare will not be charged for the high dose flu shot
- Free with most Insurances (please bring your insurance card)
- Cash and check accepted
Walk-Through Flu Clinic at the Delta County Health Department:
- Insurance accepted (please bring your insurance card)
- Offering low cost or free flu vaccinations for uninsured
For more information, visit the Delta County Health Department’s website. Appointments for the walk-through flu shot clinic can be made by calling the Delta County Health Department at 970.874.2165.