Delta County Memorial Hospital Visitation Policy during COVID-19
Delta County Memorial Hospital continues to restrict entry to the main entrance of the Hospital and the Emergency Room Entrance.
Main entrance hours:
Monday - Friday: 6 AM - 6 PM
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Emergency Center entrance is open 24/7
To reduce the number of people in the hospital and the possibility of spreading coronavirus to our patients and staff, visitors will no longer be allowed.
A limited number of exceptions, with appropriate screening, include:
• OB Department---The significant other (spouse or support person) is screened and allowed ONLY if not symptomatic or ill. One other person may be allowed per patient’s request if not ill.
We are restricting visitors age 60 and older for their protection and ours. If this is a hardship for the patient, please contact the OB department.
• Compassionate considerations for end-of-life---will allow 2 people to be at the patient’s bedside. It is expected that these visitor’s stay in the patient room at all times. If they leave the room, they will be asked to leave the building and asked to return the next day.
• Pediatric Patients (under the age of 18)---1 parent or guardian. We ask that the pediatric visitor stay in the patient room at all times.
• There will also be no visitors allowed in the Emergency Department.
• Patients who have an appointment for Labs or Radiology may have 1 person with them if the patient requires assistance.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.